How To Get Rose Quartz Nails With Dip Powder
Est. $90+ / Mani
Est. $6 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip finger into Base & Finish powder. Tap finger to remove loose powder.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- In a separate container pour some Base & Finish powder and add a few scoops of PA-01, NA-15 & French White.
PRO TIP: Use whatever colors you have on hand, but make sure you don't skip the Base & Finish! This is what makes it translucent.
- Using an orange wood stick or any clean, thin utensil, swirl color powders to create a marble design.
PRO TIP: Make sure to not over mix as this will muddy up your design.
- Carefully apply a second coat of Step 2 Base to the nail and immediately place fingernail upside down into powder.
- Tap finger to remove loose powder.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Repeat application for additional coverage. Tapping finger to remove loose powder between coats.
- Apply a final coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip into Base & Finish powder.
- Apply Step 3 Activator to the entire nail and allow a few minutes for powder to harden and dry.
- Buff and shape until you achieve desired nail shape and smoothness.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a second coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow nails to dry for 3-5 minutes.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Marble Rose Quartz Nails look pretty in pink. Try creating this rosy marble manicure for Valentines!