Good things come in small packages (and businesses)!
That's why we've created a shopping guide featuring 25 small businesses - most of which are women-owned or BIPOC-owned - with thoughtful holiday gift ideas under $25 for the lucky giftees you want to surprise on December 25.
So if you haven't completed your Christmas shopping yet, here are gift exchange ideas and unique stocking stuffers that'll make anybody look good from head to toe.
Stocking stuffers under 25 dollars
Captain Blankenship's Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray
- Captain Blankenship, a small women-run company in upstate New York, has a whole line of everything you need for effortless mermaid hair. Grab the texturizing and moisturizing hair spray for only $24 (4 oz) or $14 (2 oz).
Ace Beaute's Grandiose Palette
- For the eyeshadow lovers on your shopping list. The $24.99 Grandiose Palette features 8 colors—champagne, coral, bronze, medium brown, light peach, hot pink, burgundy, copper—each carefully milled and pressed to provide the easiest application and the most excellent color pay.
BLK/OPL's Beauty Tools Kit
- A $25 must-have tool kit for custom shade creations and flawless makeup applications. The on-the-go, 4-piece kit includes 1 stainless-steel mixing ring palette, 1 bouncy makeup blending sponge, 1 super-soft Kabuki brush, and 1 synthetic hair foundation brush.
Soko Glam's Stocking Stuffers
- Gift the gift of great skin! Soko Glam's stocking stuffers collection has more than a dozen beauty stocking fillers under $25—from a $2.40 62% Alcohol Chok Chok Hand Sanitizing Gel to $22 Then I Met You Honey Dew Lip Mask.
Mented's Cheek Products
- Mented is short for "pigmented", and that's exactly what the $22 Make You Blush collection and Sunkissed Bronzer collection are—blendable, buildable, and most importantly, pigmented. As with all Mented products, the collections are vegan, cruelty-Free, and enriched with Vitamins A & E.
Stocking stuffers under 20 dollars
Briogeo's Farewell Frizz and Don't Despair, Repair
- These $20 hair care kits from Briogeo are perfect for those with dry, frizzy hair or dry, damaged hair. The best thing about the hair care products from this Black woman-owned brand is it's 6-free. Meaning, they don't use harsh sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, DEA, and artificial dyes.
Lenora's Organic Holiday Lip Butter Set
- For only $20, this collection of buttery tubes of goodness has all your favorite holiday flavors: Peppermint Cream, Holiday Spice, Orange Eucalyptus, Merry Macaroon. They will arrive in a cute tree-stamped muslin cotton bag and then placed in a recycled kraft box with Lenora's logo.
By Humankind's Personal Care Products
- This eco-conscious company has too many unique stocking stuffer ideas under $20 that it's impossible to just highlight one. But if we must... By Humankind is known for disrupting the personal care industry with their $15 Refillable Deodorant that helps save the planet from plastic waste.
Nancy's Kitchen's Silk Buttercream
- All hair products from Nancy's Kitchen are less than $20, so you have options ranging from $12 hair growth oil to $18 miracle leave-in with rice water. Black woman-owned Nancy's Kitchen Products cater to the health and styling needs of kinky, coily, and curly hair types.
Lip Slut's Lip Gloss and Lipstick
- These beauty stocking stuffers under $20 have got to be one of the most fun stocking ideas in this guide. The lip glosses were named after men who sent the company hate mails, and the matte liquid lipsticks are mostly politically inspired.
- Got dreadlocks? Then you'd love this Black woman-owned small beauty brand that's an Etsy favorite! Melaku has hair spray, hair mist, hair oil—all for less than $16. You can also check their wide collection of vegan, cruelty-free aromatherapy and skincare products on their website.
Hanahana Beauty's Black + Brown Scrub
- Bring your skin’s natural glow to life with this $18 gentle exfoliating facial cleanser. Formulated with natural ingredients—black soap (a natural cleansing agent known to clear pores), brown sugar (for gentle exfoliation), and rose water (to help tone and nourish).
Each & Every's Mini Deodorant Set
- Build your own mini-kit and select 4 scents to be included with Each & Every's $20 Worry-free Discovery Set of 4 Minis. At 0.5 ounces, this women-founded brand's mini deos are perfect to take to the gym, office, school, and wherever else you need to go!
Esker's Body Oil Mini Trio
- Explore Esker's full range of body oil with the $18 Beneficial Body Oil Mini Set. Comprised of clarifying, firming, and restorative oils, each one is thoughtfully formulated to deeply hydrate the skin and create a smoother, brighter surface from head to toe.
Rosen's Skincare Products
- Create a no-fuss, basic routine for your loved one's specific skin needs. Rosen has cleansers, toners, serums, moisturizers, masks, and treatments — all less than $20. Fun fact about this Black-owned business: its woman founder started her skincare brand from her college dorm room!
The Healing Place Apothecary's Rose Water Hydrating Mist
- For $17 only, anoint your face and décolletage with this Rose Water Spray's skin-softening Persian roses kissed by the cooling sweet flesh of South African watermelon. An intoxicating sensory experience that yields youthful dewy skin and an uplifted spirit.
Stocking stuffers under 15 dollars
DipWell's Cuticle Drops
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!! In case you missed it, we've recently launched our $11.97 Cuticle Drops. A little goes a long way with our ultra-rich formula. Natural oils condition and moisturize, while other powerhouse ingredients add anti-aging benefits to keep your hands looking fabulous for years to come.
Blue Heron's Lip Therapy Bundles
- Double up! Who has just one lip balm anyway? Each set goes for $15 and comes in Vegan, Citrus, Mint, and Organic. Blue Heron Botanicals are handcrafted in Northern California, using superior quality medicinal herbs, essential oils, and carrier oils selected for their unique healing qualities.
Uoma's Double Take Contour Stick
- Shade, highlight, define, and contour like a pro with the UOMA Beauty Double Take Contour Stick. It features a double-ended contour and highlight stick—a power couple that is sure to make you do a double take. Currently on sale for $15 and comes in 6 shades.
The Lip Bar's Hot Mama
- The $13 Hot Mama is a liquid matte lipstick that goes on like a gloss, dries matte, and lasts all day—without drying your lips out. Cool fact: This Black-owned beauty brand was rejected by Shark Tank, but its founder turned things around and even partnered with Michelle Obama.
Miles of Moisture's Botanical Bath Tea Bags
- Not only can you use tea bags to fix a torn nail (or lengthen your nails), but you can also enjoy them in your bathtub. These $14 botanical bath tea bags—chamomile and calendula or lavender and green tea—are salt-free and made with all-natural herbs and flowers.
Stocking stuffers under 10 dollars
DipWell's Dip Nail Accessories
- Good stocking fillers for anyone who does their nails! We have the $6.97 Jelly Pusher, $5.97 Buffer Set, and $4.97 Dip Liquid Brushes. While you're at it, we also have a robust collection of $8.97 Dip Nail Powders for those who DIY their dip manis.
UnConditional Love's Shampoo Bars
- UnconditionalLovebyC offers its shampoo bars in sample sizes—great for stuffing those stockings and for your giftees to test a new hair product before buying the full size. The $6 shampoo bars come in many varieties: coconut milk, chocolate, goat milk, chebe & banana, just to name a few.
Organic Bath Co's Naked Products
- Your $8 can get you either the Naked Bar Soap or the Naked Hand Soap—the best beauty gift for those with sensitive skin. The products of this Black-owned brand are formulated with a luxurious blend of Organic and Fair Trade Certified oils and are fragrance-free.
Bawdy's Butt Masks
- Yes, Bawdy believes that the butt is the new face, and that's why they've created the Bite It (hydrating+toning), Squeeze It (brightening+rejuvenating), Slap It (retexturizing+detoxifying), and Shake It (firming+illuminating) sheets masks. You can get them for $9 each.
Elysium Naturals Co's Natural Whipped Shea Body Butter
- Buyers are raving! This Philadelphia-based Etsy shop got multiple 5-star reviews for their $6 Natural Whipped Shea Body Butter with unrefined, cold-pressed ingredients and delicious scents: Sweet Mango, Orangesicle, Vanilla Bean, Coconut Delight, Lavender Vanilla, and Chrismint.
What are your recommendations for the best secret santa or last minute stocking stuffer ideas? Share it with us at DipWell's Dipper Club or tag us on Instagram @dipwellnails and use our official hashtag #DoYouDipWell.