Red Heart Nails: Sweet And Simple Dip Powder Mani
Est. $62 / Mani
Est. $4 / Mani
A pointed nail tool! Pick up a specialized nail dotting tool or use a toothpick.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip fingernail into color powder of choice. Here we are using NA-02.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Repeat application for more coverage.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Place a small amount of Step 2 Base on a square of foil.
- Use a dotting tool to create a heart on the nail. Use a pointy nail tool or a toothpick to create the sharp tail.
PRO TIP: Make sure the nail tool you're using is disposable or acetone friendly for easy clean up!
- Use a scoop to pour color of choice over the heart design. Here we are using CL-56.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff and shape nails to your desired shape and finish.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply the second, and final, coat of Step 4 Sealer. Allow nails 3-5 minutes to fully dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Enjoy this easy dip powder nail art with a simple heart design for Valentine’s Day, or any day.