Negative Space Nails With Lime Green Dip Powder
Est. $60+ / Mani
Est. $3 / Mani
- Be sure to stir your dip powders before application. For this look, we are using shade CL-02 and Base & Finish powder.
- Apply a coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base on the entire nail and immediately dip the nail, at an angle, into CL-02 to create a slanted French look. Follow by pouring Base & Finish powder over the remaining wet base.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied. If this happens, use the pointed end of our Jelly Pusher to clean up your edges.
- Repeat for more coverage.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff and shape nail to achieve your desired shape and smoothness.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 4 Sealer and let nails dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply a second, and final, coat of Step 4 Sealer. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to fully dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Create a negative space mani with lime green dip power. Enjoy this abstract nail art with bright green dip powder that leaves negative space to let your nails shine through.