Milk Bath Nails With Milky Dip Powder
Est. $62+ / Mani
Est. $6 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond and allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base, and immediately dip finger into Base & Finish powder.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Open and stir the dip powders you’ll be using. For this look, we are using MK-01, MK-03, MK-05 and MK-07.
- Carefully apply a second coat of Step 2 Base and immediately pour small scoops of each color powder onto different parts of the nail.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Repeat to achieve desired coverage.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden.
- File nails to the desired shape, and buff nails to achieve a smooth surface.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean. Allow hands and dip powder to fully dry.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes of dry time.
- Apply a final coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow nails to fully dry for 3-5 minutes.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Milk bath nails are easy when you use milky acrylic dip powders. Enjoy this pastel cotton candy ombre milk bath dip manicure!