Holiday Glitter French Mani
Est. $65+ / Mani
Est. $4 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond and allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip fingernail into Base & Finish powder.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Tap finger to remove loose powder. Follow by using a pointed tool, like a toothpick or Jelly Pusher, to clean around the cuticles. Then use a fluffy brush to sweep off any excess powder from the nail surface.
- Carefully apply another coat of Step 2 Base, starting at the smile line of a traditional French manicure, and working towards the cuticle end. Then immediately dip your fingernail into the shade of choice. Here we are using NA21.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
Get free tutorials every week!
Sign up for fresh nail inspo & exclusive discounts delivered right to your inbox
- Tap finger to remove loose powder. Use a pointed tool, like a toothpick or Jelly Pusher, to gently clean the cuticle line. Then use a fluffy brush to sweep off excess powder. Repeat for more coverage.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for the dip blend to harden.
- File the edge of NA21 to create a clean smile line.
- Apply a coat of Step 2 Base onto the rest of the nail and immediately dip into shade Winter Disco.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to harden.
- File and buff nails to achieve desired nail shape and smoothness.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean from filing debris.
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer to the entire nail and allow it to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator and allow it to dry for 5 full minutes.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Using a dry lint-free wipe, clean nails to remove any excess activator that may still be on the nail surface.
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a second coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 consecutive coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Holiday dip nails are easy with this glitter French mani tutorial! Winter Disco glitter dip powder adds the perfect sparkle that’ll accent any holiday outfit and catch the light at every party.
THE BEST WAY TO START DIPPING
PICK YOUR FAVORITE COLORS AND GET ALL THE LIQUIDS YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN DIP MANIS THAT LAST 2+ WEEKS WITHOUT CHIPPING! BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE HERE!