How To Create Minimalist French Tip Dot Nail Art Using Dip Powder
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Paint a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip tip of finger at an angle intocolor powder NE-04, creating a French smile line.
PRO TIP: You don't have to use the same colors we did! Use whatever color you like.
- Tap finger to get rid of loose powder and then dip into the secondary color powder - NA-23.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Repeat for more coverage and until desired opacity.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff and shape nails to create a smooth surface.
PRO TIP: Activating this layer of dip will prevent the top layers of dip to bleed and soak into the background color!
- Paint a dot of Step 2 Base near the top of the nail bed and pour NA-04 over the dot of Base.
- Apply Step 2 Base on the entire nail and then dip the nail into Base & Finish.
- Tap finger to rid of loose powder and use a fluffy brush to remove excess power.
- Apply Step 3 Activator, allow 3-5 minutes for nails to harden.
- Then buff & shape nails to your desired finish.
- Wash hands or use a lint free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator.
- Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to harden.
- Paint a coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Paint another coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Enjoy this minimal mani to transition into the start of fall 🍂