Fun Fact: Did you know collagen makes up 30% of the human body? We sure didn’t! Many are unaware that collagen is the main structural protein not only present in the skin, but also joints, hair, and nails.
"Care for the collagen your body already produces"
There’s no doubt there is a huge buzz around this miracle ingredient, but the real question is: “Does it work?” We teamed up with Beaumore Global, an amazing beauty supplement brand, to share how their Collagen Beauty Drink provides noticeable results after consistent use.
Here’s the science:
All healthy tissues in your body require nutrients and oxygen to generate “cell turnover.” Within these tissues are capillaries (tiny blood vessels found throughout the entire body) that are responsible for transporting vital nutrients. As capillaries do their part in nourishing tissues, collagen is the main structural protein that holds capillaries intact.
One of the signs of aging is loss of collagen production, leading to weaker bones, loss of skin elasticity, and thin hair and nails.
While brittle, thin, or cracked nails are a huge concern among men and women alike, a daily intake of collagen helps to support the infrastructure of nails. A study from the Brazilian Center for Studies in Dermatology found that collagen peptides help strengthen brittle nails and improve overall nail health within a month.
At DipWell, we love nails (clearly!) so we’re always on the hunt for ways to strengthen and improve overall nail health. Now that you know why it’s important, here are some tips on how to strengthen your nails:
1. Care for the collagen your body already produces - drink lots of water, maintain a healthy diet, get enough sleep, and wear sun protection. Don’t forget to avoid cigarette smoke!
2. Eat more meat - one can find collagen in meat and absorb small quantities of it, yet it is not as immediate in results as taking collagen supplements, which brings us to tip number three.
3. Take Beaumore’s Collagen Beauty Drink 2 to 3 times a week - it’s powerful formula includes premium ingredients and fresh marine collagen sustainably sourced and cultivated from Japan. Added hero ingredients include Vitamin C, COQ10 (kickstarts chemical processes), and hyaluronic acid (draws moisture to the skin). This formula contains twice the amount of collagen relative to other supplements in the market and packs a punch in a delicious citrus flavor. Perfect for drinking on-the-go!
4. Protect your nails - DipWell provides a protective shield to promote nail growth. Are you a nail-biter? Our DIY dip powder system also helps to break nail-biting habits.
DipWell is thrilled to partner with Beaumore and bring you a healthy nail solution. Our DIY dip systems protect nails from the outside, while collagen beauty drinks help strengthen them from within. It is the perfect combo to achieving the nails of your dreams.
Updated Saturday, August 31st 2019: CONTEST CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who participated & stay tuned for our next giveaway!
We want to bring the best of both brands to YOU! See details below to learn how you can win deluxe gifts from us and Beaumore!
Four (4) winners will be randomly selected to win the following:
How to Enter / Rules
- Follow @BeaumoreGlobal on Instagram
- Follow @DipWellNails on Instagram
- Tag 2 friends in the comments of both posts
Terms and Conditions