Coffee Filter Nail Repair Without Glue - How To Fix Nails At Home
Est. $40 / Full Mani
Est. $3 / Full Mani
A coffee filter & some tweezers for expert placement!
- Apply Step 1 Bond to the entire nail.
- Line your nail up with the edge of the coffee filter. Using a pen, mark the width of your nail then carefully clip that marked piece of coffee filter.
- Using tweezers, place the coffee filter cut out against the nail to size. Trim as needed.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base over the broken part of the nail.
- Using your tweezers, pick up your coffee filter cut out and gently place it over the broken area.
- Apply a coat of Step 2 Base over the entire nail and immediately dip finger into Base & Finish.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Repeat for more coverage.
- We recommend applying a final dip layer of Base & Finish to seal and protect your dip blend.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Complete manicure as usual.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Fixing & protecting your mani has never been easier. With common household items, you can skip the salon and fix your mani on your time!